Preparation Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
How many days before Christmas can this be prepared/made: make on day
It saddens me when I see people boil up some peas and then serve as is. Bland and boring. Not what Juddy boy is all about. I want my pies to be fit for a millionaire, therefore they have to be minted! (you probably have to be British to get that exceptionally hilarious joke).
It’s Christmas, go a little further. By adding vegetable stock cubes and some flour we can produce a nice thick sauce that can be taken a step further with some fresh mint, if you can get some.
I promise you, you will make peas like this for the rest of the year if you try it once.
- 400g frozen peas
- ½ cup water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon flour
- a few mint leaves, chopped
- Put a large frying/sauté pan on a medium heat
- Add the frozen peas and cook for a couple of minutes, tossing regularly
- Crumble a stock cube over the peas
- Add the water and bring to a boil
- Add a tablespoon of flour and stir well
- Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes
- Add the mint
- Get it into ya!
Christmas “The Collection”
Time to stop being a miserable git. It’s Christmas. Carols are not my thing but Christmas songs are excellent! Ha
This album won’t change for the duration of this series. I mean, why the hell would it?????
Listen – but do yourself a favour and buy it on vinyl!
The link isn’t working. Please use the spotify link from my Seitan recipe