Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
How many days before Christmas can this be prepared/made: 3 days
Not really much to say here, it is simple, it tastes incredible and it will keep for ages, so make a BIG batch. You will need it for leftovers
- 500g cranberries, frozen or fresh
- 2 apples, cored and peeled and cut into chunks
- rind and juice of a medium orange
- 120g brown sugar
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan
- Add some water, not much is needed so start off with around a cup (250ml) and add more if needed later
- Heat until the mixture starts to boil, cover, lower heat and leave for around 20 minutes. The cranberries will have popped and the apples will have softened. Break up the remaining apple pieces with the back of a spoon
- Transfer to a fridge until ready to use
- Get it into ya!
Christmas “The Collection”
Time to stop being a miserable git. It’s Christmas. Carols are not my thing but Christmas songs are excellent! Ha
This album won’t change for the duration of this series. I mean, why the hell would it?????
Listen – but do yourself a favour and buy it on vinyl!
The link isn’t working. Please use the spotify link from my Seitan recipe